Receive dedicated one to one support with our live in care service
A live in care service provides around the clock home care for adults and the elderly who may need this level of support to continue to stay at home in familiar and relaxed surroundings with an incomparable level of one to one support. Embracing personal care, housekeeping and companionship it is a direct alternative to residential care that empowers you to retain control and independence.
We provide you with your own, dedicated live in care worker who is always available in your own home to help you, day or night.
Who has live in care?
A wide range of people receive live in care, from those who have become elderly and frail, have physical disabilities, terminal illness, or complex care needs, to mental health support needs or a learning disability.
At Elite Carers we also provide live in care for elderly people who have become less able to get around and have become lonely and isolated. The live in care service provides not only the support required but also friendship and companionship.
Typically, the following situations may require a live in carer:
- Friendship and companionship
- Respite care
- Short term live in care for recovery from an operation, illness or injury
- End of life care
- Care for couples to prevent one from going into residential care
- Stroke or brain injury rehabilitation
- Dementia care
What kind of help will I receive?
The kind of things an Elite Carers live in carer can help with, include:
- Washing, dressing and personal appearance
- Help with going to the toilet or managing continence
- Ensuring medication is taken and on time
- Preparing and cooking nutritious meals
- Laundry, hoovering, tidying and cleaning
- Changing and making the bed
- Getting to medical appointments
- Help with keeping up hobbies and interests
- Assistance with mobility or getting out and about
- Hoisting and manual handling
- Help with looking after pets
Regular care plan reviews
In our experience, most home care needs change over time; you may need less, or more support depending on your personal circumstances. A personal live in care plan will be regularly reviewed and updated.
We always ensure that not only are your care and support needs met but also your personal goals and wishes.
Great care is taken in providing you with the most appropriate carer to meet your requirements. Whilst most of our customers are elderly, we also support a growing number of younger people, aged from 18 – 65, enabling them to live full and independent lives. This varies from supporting students with physical disabilities at university through to progressive conditions such as multiple sclerosis.
Arrange an obligation free home care assessment, Contact Us and one of our Management Team will get back to you.